Keanu Reeves & China Miéville: The Book of Elsewhere

• Keanu Reeves & China Miéville: The Book of Elsewhere

Del Rey / Penguin UK

VÖ: 23.6.2024

ISBN: 9780593446591

Vorbestellung möglich. Hardcover € 27, 50 | Paperback € 20,- | eBook € 15,-

Laut einem Artikel im Guardian:

Reeves (...) said it was “extraordinary” to work with Miéville. “China did exactly what I was hoping for – he came in with a clear architecture for the story and how he wanted to play with the world of BRZRKR, a world that I love so much. I was thrilled with his vision and feel honoured to be a part of this collaborative process."

"Sometimes the greatest games are those you play with other people’s toys,” said Miéville on the collaboration. “It was an honour, a shock and a delight when Keanu invited me to play. But I could never have predicted how generous he’d be with toys he’s spent so long creating,” he added.

Das Buch spielt in dem selben Universum wie Reeves' BRZRKR (in Zusammenarbeit mit Matt Kindt, Ron Garney und Bill Crabtree) und wird vom Verlag so angekündigt: The legendary Keanu Reeves and inimitable writer China Miéville team up on this genre-bending epic of ancient powers, modern war, and an outcast who cannot die.

Btw: Nicht zu verwechseln mit einer gleichlautenden Graphic Novel-Serie für Kinder (das hätte man ja vielleicht vorab checken können ...).

• Katla

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Keanu Reeves & China Miévielle: The Book of Elsewhere“ zu „Keanu Reeves & China Miéville: The Book of Elsewhere“ geändert.